Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Cup Alternative

Here we go!
There's got to be a better way to deliver bodily fluid samples to total strangers than the way we've been doing it.

I know, it's an ugly subject, but frankly, it has to be addressed. There are 149+ million women in the US alone, and these women probably have to fill a cup at the very least 20 times in their lives, but most probably quite a lot more.  

So, why has no one invented a hands-free cup?  This is serious! It's a quality of life issue that remains un-addressed probably because men run the world.  I realize that's a global statement, but really.  Think about it.  We touch your food, we touch your children, we touch the faucets and pots and pans and dishes...we should definitely have a hands-free cup. 

This might make you laugh, but you should also be thinking about some sort of invention, because I imagine it would bring some notoriety (or dough) your way.  

I was thinking about some plastic or cardboard sink device that fits to the inside of the bowl and drops fluids into the container, but I haven't perfected the idea in my brain yet. 
Somebody, please, invent this!

No comments:

Post a Comment