Monday, November 24, 2008

Ozone Regeneration

Hello Again!
This is not my biggest idea, but it is one big idea that is probably already under research at some college or University (except for the Biblical part) and I want to share this possibility with all the college students out there working on molecular stuff. 

What do I know, I'm no scientist, but if one takes the Bible literally concerning the creation of the earth and the flood accounts known to every people group on the planet, I'm thinking that there was an expanse of water (or something) over the whole earth that protected life from the cancer-causing rays of the sun.  

Now, we've gone and destroyed whatever protection was left (the ozone) after that expanse was depleted in the flood.  But what if we could regenerate the ozone.  If there was protection from the dangerous rays of the sun at one time, it must be possible to make that happen again.  Like, maybe a shield of connected molecules that can deflect those deadly rays...
Beam me up, Scottie!

No comments:

Post a Comment